europe-based medical reviewer
Due to unprecedented demand for our industry leading compliance services we are looking for talented individuals with in-country review and approval experience in France, Germany, Spain or Italy to join our team.
The role will be home-based / flexible working.
About Indigo Medical
Indigo Medical is an innovative expanding Compliance Agency which provides tailored solutions to the pharmaceutical industry. Our clients include both large blue chip and smaller niche pharmaceutical companies. Operating out of our Milton Keynes based office, we have a growing team of physicians, pharmacists and life scientists.
Indigo Medical provides compliance approval services for a number of pharmaceutical companies.
The focus of this role is the review and approval of a wide range of pharmaceutical industry generated promotional and non-promotional materials across multiple therapy areas, for technical accuracy and compliance with national and international codes.
Materials are directed at a range of audiences, for example industry employees, healthcare professionals, media, members of the public, patients and caregivers, and can include
- sales campaigns,
- training and education,
- meetings and symposia,
- disease awareness and press materials.
Dissemination can be via hard copy but is increasingly digital, e.g. video, website, app.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review materials for approval, providing scientific/medical judgement on the quality and legitimacy of assets, in order to meet compliance regulations.
- Ensure reviews are completed to a high standard of accuracy and within timescales.
- Involvement in developing materials such as training modules and promotional claims guides for the pharmaceutical industry.
- Collaborate with the internal team, the client and external agencies to achieve positive outcomes.
- Work across different sectors of the internal business in order to develop materials for in-house and client use.
- Any other task related to medical compliance, which may be deemed appropriate.
- Life Sciences Degree or registered pharmacist
- Experience of technical copy review desirable
- Knowledge of national and international pharmaceutical codes of practice
- Experience of working within the pharmaceutical industry is desirable
- Ability to interpret clinical data and rapidly assimilate new therapy areas
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Project/time management and organisational skills
- Able to work independently and comfortable working with high volumes and to tight deadlines
- IT literate with working knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, WORD, Excel and PowerPoint)
If you are interested, please send your CV and covering letter to Dr Rakesh Patel at email@example.com