medical INFORMATION REVIEWER
Indigo Medical provides compliance approval services for several pharmaceutical companies at UK and above country level.
The focus of this role is the review and approval of a wide range of pharmaceutical industry generated promotional and non-promotional materials across multiple therapy areas, for technical accuracy and compliance with national and international codes, such as the ABPI and EFPIA Codes of Practice.
Materials are directed at a range of audiences, for example industry employees, healthcare professionals, media, members of the public, patients and caregivers, and can include:
- sales campaigns,
- training and education,
- meetings and symposia,
- disease awareness and press materials.
Dissemination can be via hard copy but is increasingly digital, e.g. video, website, app.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- The technical review of materials for approval, providing scientific/medical judgement on the quality and legitimacy of assets, to meet compliance regulations.
- Ensure reviews are completed to a high standard of accuracy and within timescales.
- Involvement in developing materials such as training modules and promotional claims guides for the pharmaceutical industry.
- Collaborate with the internal team, the client and external agencies to achieve positive outcomes.
- Work across different sectors of the internal business to create materials for in-house and client use.
- Opportunity to attend Congresses may be provided.
- Any other task which may be deemed appropriate.
- Life Sciences Degree or GPhC registered pharmacist*.
- Experience of technical copy review desirable.
- Knowledge of national and international pharmaceutical codes of practice (ABPI, EFPIA, IFPMA) is desirable, but full training will be provided.
- Experience of working within the pharmaceutical industry is desirable.
- Ability to interpret clinical data and rapidly assimilate new therapy areas.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill.
- Project/time management and organisational skills.
- Able to work independently and comfortable working with high volumes and to tight deadlines.
- IT literate with working knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, WORD, Excel and PowerPoint).
*Pharmacists in the medical copy approval specialist role will be offered in-role final signatory training – progression to a signatory role will be reflective of the business needs at the time and the successful completion of our signatory training programme.
How to apply
Please send your CV to Simon Hyde, Technical Review Manager:
About Indigo Medical
Indigo Medical is an innovative Compliance Agency which provides tailored solutions to the pharmaceutical industry.
Our clients include both large blue chip and smaller niche pharmaceutical companies. Operating out of our Milton Keynes based office, we have a growing team of physicians, pharmacists and life scientists.
Additional information can be found at