client services director
We are currently seeking a Client Services Director (CSD) to join our growing, energetic team of professionals located in Milton Keynes.
The Client Services Director (CSD) will be a figure head for the Client Services Team (CST), and will be responsible for providing strategic guidance and senior level support across a diverse portfolio of accounts and projects.
They will oversee multiple accounts and will be involved in resource planning, directing account activity and managing budgets. They will also play a key role leading business development and representing the CST in departmental management meetings.
From a company point of view, Indigo Medical (now part of the imc group) is built on the values of Togetherness, Integrity and Authenticity and being able to live these values will be a key component of the interview process as well as the probation period.
- The CSD will maintain a firm handle on all areas of account activity, monitoring the progress against account targets and ensuring all written materials from the team are of the highest quality and in line with the client’s strategic objectives
- The CSD will be responsible for ensuring all internal processes are adhered to, and make recommendations where these can be improved
- Lead the financial accountability for the division, ensuring all SOPS are adhered to, and any challenges are proactively flagged to the director/management team in a timely fashion
- Ensure the delivery of programmes and events across the team to the highest standard through reviewing materials on a regular basis and providing feedback
- Lead or oversee budget management, actively seek opportunities for any additional projects with clients
- New business is a key focus for the agency and the CSD will be responsible for identifying opportunities and bringing in new clients, they will structure, plan resource and lead the new business team
- Competitive salary + annual bonus
- 25 days holiday + 3 days Christmas closure = 28 days
- £1500 employee annual training budget
- Private medical insurance
- Holiday buy, sell or carry over
- Flexible working/ working from home and much more
How to Apply:
Send a covering letter and cv to email@example.com